Plurk United and Brought Together People who would not have otherwise met.


On June 16, 2008, I joined Plurk. I had been hearing about it for a few days from some friends, and finally caved in and joined.
Almost two months later, I was one of a group of nine friends. We were friends from different parts of the country. Plurk united and brought together people who would not have otherwise met.
Well, almost two years has passed since then. Our original group became very close…then everyone eventually went on their own way.
I am now the proud member of a group of probably thirty friends. I don’t know what I would do without these people. These people, this website…it has completely changed my life. I’m not the same person now that I was two years ago.
Now, I have better friends than I have ever had in my life. I am dating a beautiful girl. I have gotten two of my friends together who would not have otherwise met.
I don’t know where I would be without Plurk. Thank you, creators of Plurk, so much. I can’t express how grateful I am.

0 comments: